Wednesday, 20 July 2011

Meet the gang!

Hello everyone!

This is Henry here, I'd like to say 'hello' and introduce you all to my doggy family.

Skipper - aka Trouble!
Skipper is one of my Uncle Alan and Aunty Sarah's dogs.  He is an 11 month old lurcher and is bundle of fun and mischief!  Since he was little he has loved giving me kisses and swinging from my ears - sometimes I have to tell him off, but I still love him!


Bandit - aka Bandicoot!

Bandit is my Uncle Alan and Aunty Sarah's other lurcher.  Like me and Skipper he is also a rescue dog, who had a tough start in life. Bandit is lovable mixture of crazy and lazy!  He zooms around - he's much faster than me! - but then loves to curl up in my favourite chair for a snooze.  


And finally this is me with my mummy!


1 comment:

  1. Aww they're all gorgeous, and so great that they're rescues! I adopted a rescue greyhound around a year ago and she's such a gentle, loving dog. makes you feel so much better knowing that you've given them a second chance in life.

    ReplyDelete