Sunday, 24 July 2011

Tetley Redbush Tea - Review

Tetley Redbush Tea is a naturally caffeine free hot drink that can be drunk just like your normal cuppa.
I'll be totally honest here and admit that when the sample pack of Tetley Redbush landed on my doormat I was a bit dubious about whether or not I'd like it.  I tend to be more of a cold drink person and rarely drink hot drinks - and if I do it's usually coffee!

But on a hot Sunday afternoon I saw the packet in the cupboard and though I'd give it a try - and I'm glad I did!  You can drink this tea with or without milk, with lemon, honey or sugar. I tried it on it's own as I don't tend to like milk and Redbush tea is naturally quite sweet so doesn't really need sugar.  It was a pleasant, refreshing drink, just as thirst quenching as a cold drink.  Being caffeine free means you can drink it in unlimited quantities without any adverse effects on your health.  Teltley Redbush is also packed with natural antioxidants making this a great healthy alternative to your regular hot drink

I was pleasantly surprised with this product - I might just be converted to tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment