Friday, 19 August 2011

The Cold Weather is Coming!

We've not had much of a summer and now autumn is fast creeping up on us.  The weather is turning cold and we will soon be digging out our winter woollies.  I always dread the cold weather as the pain from my fibromyalgia gets alot worse.  Wrapping up with scarves and blankets helps keep my muscles warm and less painful, but it's hard to look stylish bundled up in my nan's old blanket!

Next offer an on-trend solution to keeping warm as the weather gets slightly colder with their new collection of His and Hers snoods.  Until recently I thought snoods were worn only by greyhounds and whippets to keep their long, sleek necks warm!  But the snood is no longer just a fashion accessory for dogs!!  Over the last year snoods have become the must have 'It' accessory worn by the likes of Lady Gaga and Rhianna as well as many top footballers.
This stunning snood will finish off any outfit perfectly and is a bargain at just £8.  It's so stylish I'm almost wishing the cold weather would arrive now so I can buy this beautiful and practical snood.

This Faux Fur Hood Snood is on the top of my winter wardrobe wish list.  It has an edgy look and will help you stand out from the crowd.  It looks so snuggly and warm!  Not only will it keep your neck warm but it'll keep your head warm too!  It will look perfect with any outfit and at £20 it's great value too.


Next have also made sure your man can keep warm and still look great this winter with their great range of snoods for men.  Why not treat him to this snood, available at Next for just £16.

Roll on the winter weather so we can wear these must have fashion accessories - I can't believe I'm wishing the summer away!

Just to make it clear Next have not asked me to post this.  I am part of the Next Blogger Network, saw these snoods on their website and couldn't resist sharing them with you!

2 comments:

  1. I prefer scarfs to snoods but thanks for the review. @maisietoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the Next Grey Faux Fur Snood too!

    ReplyDelete