Saturday, 13 August 2011

Competition - WIN 101 Dalmatians DVD

When it come to films, I must admit to being to being a big kid!  From Shrek to Bambi to the Smurfs - I love them all.  One of my favourites has to be 101 Dalmatians - how can you not love a film with so many cute dogs in it?! - and now you have a chance to win a brand new copy of the live action version of the Disney classic.


Giveaway

One lucky follower will win a copy of 101 Dalmatians on DVD.  All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is -
  1. Follow this blog using Google Friends Connect
  2. Leave a comment below with a way to contact you (email or twitter user name). 
Bonus entries
There are two ways of getting extra entries
Please make sure you leave me a separate comment below for each one, telling me you've done this for your extra entries to count

1. Follow me on twitter @juliebarrett62 and tweet about this competition giving a link to this blog entry.  You can write your own comment or copy and paste this one- 


2. Comment on any one of my other blog posts (not including competition posts), then come back here and tell me which post you've commented on.

Terms & Conditions
  1. The competition is open to UK residents only
  2. Only one normal entry and up to 2 bonus entries per person. Multiple, bulk or automated entries will be disqualified
  3. The winner will be contacted by email or twitter
  4. The winner will be selected at random from all valid comments received by 11.59pm on 23 August 2011
  5. The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
  6. The winner's name will be published on this site 
  7. If I am unable to contact the winner within 7 days of the closing date, another winner will be drawn

42 comments:

  1. Following you via GFC

    @littleboo_21

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already follow your blog using GFC and I am @LoveWinning on Twitter :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am following you on Twitter as @LoveWinning and have tweeted the competition message :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. I follow via GFC - robertfox24

    2. Ways to contact me are
    @bloomingfox
    robertfox24 AT aol DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  5. BONUS ENTRY 1

    I have tweeted - @bloomingfox

    ReplyDelete
  6. BONUS ENTRY 2

    I have commented on Wagg Mobility Sticks Dog Treats - review

    @bloomingfox

    ReplyDelete
  7. I follow via GFC (Emma Clarke)
    @emma1111111
    Love this movie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. For a bonus entry I follow you on Twitter (@emma1111111) and have tweeted a link to the giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  9. I follow via GFC - kittysclearance

    kittysclearance@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I`m already following the blog

    @relisys222

    ReplyDelete
  11. I`ve RTed - already one of your followers

    I love the film it would be great to watch with my kids -the book is great too (quite a differnet story!) if you`ve not read it I promise you`ll love it!

    Thanks for the chance to win Xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I already follow you on GFC

    @hannahmdy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Already follow you on twitter

    @hannahmdy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tweeted a promotional tweet with a link to this page :)

    @hannahmdy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Im already following your blog on gfc (jo marie) and on twitter @appleaday1

    ReplyDelete
  16. Now following and tweeted @baile1kim1

    My lil girl loves dalmations

    ReplyDelete
  17. Would love to win this for my son. Can be contacted via Twitter @Isis1981uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. Following your blog.

    tinam2311@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. following your blog
    for-get-me-knot@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. Already following you on GFC

    @phyllgerry

    ReplyDelete
  21. Following you on twitter and have RT'd giveaway.

    @phyllgerry

    ReplyDelete
  22. Commented on your Dorset Cereals Date & Pecan bars review

    @phyllgerry

    ReplyDelete
  23. Following with GFC as M.
    @maisietoo

    ReplyDelete
  24. Following on Twitter and have tweeted.
    @maisietoo

    ReplyDelete
  25. Commented on 'The Cold Weather is Coming!'
    @maisietoo

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'm not sure how to follow on google-connect? Didn't see a link - but I am following via email!
    You can contact me on twitter @fluffyblueberry

    ReplyDelete
  27. I am following you on twitter & have tweeted @fluffyblueberry

    ReplyDelete
  28. Have followed you on GFC and have also retweeted.

    janesteels123@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi, already following you via GFC. My twitter id is @piperanddaisy

    ReplyDelete
  30. I am already following via GFC twitter is @webkinny

    ReplyDelete
  31. following blog. my son loves disney!

    Tweeting as @supermommy1983

    nicks-1983@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I already follow please enter me @straysuzi

    ReplyDelete
  33. i am following you on google friend connect :o)

    daviddeb123@googlemail.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hi! I'm already following you on GFC and twitter, as @compingstar

    ReplyDelete
  35. I've also tweeted the competition
    @compingstar

    ReplyDelete
  36. I've commented on your post "The cold weather is coming" about the snoods.

    @compingstar

    ReplyDelete
  37. Following on GMC - angegreen69@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hello ,
    You like the PETS !!! (Dalmatian)
    Let me show my beautiful creations of decorative mailboxes!
    Models : dogs, cats, horses, farm animals, wild animals, birds, vehicles, fish, snoopy.

    Be the first to own one of these very unique mailboxes!
    “ … This mailboxes will do turn the heads of the passers-by”.

    Web site : http://pages.globetrotter.net/miche/mailboxes.html

    ReplyDelete