Saturday, 6 August 2011

Competition - Win Feelwell's Benefits Breath & Dental dog treats

Bandit, Skipper and Henry were lucky enough to review the Feelwell's Benefits range of treats recently, and they all loved them.  Now here's your chance to win a bag of Benefits Breath & Dental treats for your dog.

There is nothing worse than smelly dog breath, but these yummy treats could make your dog's breath smell a little sweeter.  Tooth decay is also a big problem in adult dogs.  Feeding these alongside a good tooth cleaning regime cold help prevent problems later in your dog's life.  They contain peppermint, parsley, green tea and cranberry.  Peppermint & parsley freshen breath and green tea and cranberry are powerful anti-oxidants which help to kill bacteria.

Giveaway

One lucky follower will win a pack of Feelwell's Benefits Breath & Dental treats.  All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is -
  1. Follow this blog using Google Friends Connect
  2. Leave a comment below with the name of the dog you'd like to win these for and a way to contact you (email or twitter user name). 
Bonus entries
There are two ways of getting extra entries
Please make sure you leave me a separate comment below for each one, telling me you've done this for your extra entries to count

1. Follow me on twitter @juliebarrett62 and tweet about this competition giving a link to this blog entry.  You can write your own comment or copy and paste this one- 


2. Follow @feelwells on Twitter

Terms & Conditions
  1. The competition is open to UK residents only
  2. Only one normal entry and up to 2 bonus entries per person. Multiple, bulk or automated entries will be disqualified
  3. The winner will be contacted by email or twitter
  4. The winner will be selected at random from all valid comments received by 11.59pm on 20 August 2011
  5. The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
  6. The winner's name will be published on this site 
  7. If I am unable to contact the winner within 7 days of the closing date, another winner will be drawn

30 comments:

  1. I'd love these for Alf my wolfie cross

    supergabs1@yahoo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already follow :)
    My rescue collie dog is called Meg!
    I am on Twitter as @compgirl1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following you via GFC

    Gwen my mum's Border Collie

    @littleboo_21

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following you on Twitter and tweeted

    @littleboo_21

    ReplyDelete
  5. Following @feelwells on Twitter

    @littleboo_21

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm following with GFC as M.
    I'd like to win these for our 10 year old Terrier Cross, Mackie.
    Twitter @maisietoo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Following you on Twitter and have tweeted. @maisietoo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Following @feelswell on Twitter, @maisietoo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm following you on GFC. I'd love to win these for my friend's dog, Maisie.
    @Isis1981uk on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have tweeted the message @Isis1981uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for your blog, I have ME (and probably fibro too) and I also wouldn't be able to cope if it weren't for my house rabbit and two cavalier spaniels. Gismo the older cavalier is on a diet due to health prblems so Bronte would like to win these please

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'd like to win these for my collie, Holly!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, I am following you on Twitter and have tweeted the competition message :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am following @feelwells on Twitter :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Id love to win these for my rescue greyhound Squirrel! i'm following on twitter as @appleaday1 :0)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would love to win these for my chihuahua Luca please!

    @PrettyBluebirds

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have tweeted about your giveaway and am following you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have also followed Feelwells! xo

    ReplyDelete
  19. 1. I'm already following on GFC.
    2. I want to win these for Honey.

    I'm @ktcoventry on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  20. Following juliebarrett62 & have tweeted.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi, Feelwells are great! My Mum already uses these for her rescue collie, Fly. The dog I'd like to win these for is my own rescue dog, CHARLIE, my beautiful Welsh Springer Spaniel - he's sitting on the sofa next to me watching me type this!
    @compingstar

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm already following your blog on GFC

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm now following you on Twitter too, @compingstar

    ReplyDelete
  24. I've tweeted the competition too.
    @compingstar

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm now also following feelwells on twitter
    @compingstar

    ReplyDelete
  26. my dog is called jasper he's a jack russel and he is the best dog ever apart from his awful bad breath iv tried everything to get rid of it so would love to try these out. :o)

    daviddeb123@googlemail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. im following the blog on google connect

    ReplyDelete
  28. following your blog and would love for Pepper - @CompCake

    ReplyDelete
  29. I've tweeted the competition too.
    @compCake

    ReplyDelete