Tuesday, 2 August 2011

Sirco Fruit Juices review - the juice that helps your heart!

These days when you walk through a supermarket you can come across lots of products that make claims to help your heart - yogurts, spreads, cereals etc - but until now I'd never come across a fruit juice that has been scientifically proven to benefit your heart.

Sirco is a 100% fruit juice that contains Fruitflow, a natural, active ingredient from tomatoes (but doesn't taste of them!) that keeps your heart healthy from the very day you drink it.  Sirco and Fruitflow has been scientifically proven to help maintain cardiovascular health and benefit circulation of the blood.  It is a natural and proven alternative to aspirin, and has recently been endorsed by Dr Hilary Jones.  It comes in two delicious flavours - Blueberry & Apple and Pomegranate & Orange.


For the last two weeks I've been trying Sirco juices for the first time.  I love fruit juice, but I must admit I wasn't sure if I'd like these.  After all, how often do things that are good for you actually taste good?! Well I was definitely wrong!  These juices taste absolutely delicious, so refreshing on a hot day. Both flavours are fruity and scrummy, but my personal favourite was the Pomegranate and Orange, one of the nicest juices I have ever had!

Sirco is the only fruit juice brand on the market that contains Fruitflow as an ingredient. As well as being healthy for your heart there are other health benefits including being 1 of your 5 a day and provides a source of vitamin c.  Heart disease is one of the biggest killers in the UK.  You are at an increased risk of heart disease if you -
  • Are overweight
  • Or have high blood pressure
  • Or high cholesterol
  • Smoke
  • Or experience high levels of stress
Fruitflow works within 1 and a half to 3 hours of drinking Sirco and lasts up to 18 hours in the blood so it is important to include Sirco as part of your diet on a daily basis to help keep the heart and circulation healthy. 

I mentioned to a friend that I had been trying this juice, and was surprised to find that she has been drinking it for over a year - and I thought I was the first to discover it! She says that she feels alot better in herself since she started drinking Sirco and her cholesterol level has improved.

I honestly can't think of anything negative to say about this juice.  It is so good for you and it tastes absolutely delicious - what more could you want?! Why not take a look at the www.sircoheart.com where you can find out more about Sirco, how it can help you, and stockists local to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment