Mölkky can be enjoyed in any outdoor space – from your back garden to the local park. Play one-on-one or get a team together – the more the merrier! All ages and fitness levels are welcome.
Based on a centuries-old game from Finland, Mölkky is fast becoming a global phenomenon. National Mölkky competitions are held in several countries around the world, and teams even come to Finland every year to compete in the world Mölkky championships.
What you get:
- Mölkky pins (numbered from 1 to 12) – uniquely shaped and tailor-made from 100% natural wood from sustainable Finnish forests. Easy to stand up (stable even on uneven surfaces) and simple to knock down.
- Mölkky throwing skittle – lightweight and easy to throw for all members of the family.
- Handy carrying crate – made from the same high-quality wood, this robust crate is ideal for storing the game. And the strong rope straps make it easy to carry Mölkky wherever you want to go.
- Rules – clear instructions and helpful pictures ensure the game gets under way quickly and prevent any misunderstandings. You only have to concentrate on having fun.
- Scorecard no need to try and remember your scores; just use this handy scorecard. And don’t forget, the aim of the game is to reach 50 points – exactly!