Friday, 30 September 2011

Kirstie Allsopp's Home Living Range from Next

My bedroom needs a serious makeover - it still looks pretty much like it did when I was a teenager back in the 1990s!  And when I have a few spare pennies for a bedroom makeover, I have found just the look I want to go for.  Kirstie Allsopp's Home Living Range from Next is the ultimate in vintage country style, it looks fantastic.


Patchwork quilts are wonderful heirlooms and this charming design inspired by a collection of vintage quilts is sure to become one, too. A combination of floral bouquets, tiny polka dots and gingham checks combine to create a truly unique design. The delicate shades of cornflower blue and soft taupe are shown at their best on the 100% cotton ground. Depending on size, the duvet costs from £45 to £85.

They also have a matching throw and some fabulous cushions, some of which are shown below.


There is also a fab cushion with an appliqued dog on it which I love too, but I can't get the picture to load on here.  To browse the rest of the Kirstie Allsopp collection click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment