Forget expensive pedicures! It’s a compact and cost effective solution to help rid dry, cracked skin on your feet. Safe and easy to use, this precision exfoliating treatment will transform the skin on your heels and toes, making it smooth and irresistible to the touch.
The unique egg shape not only looks great, but is ergonomically designed to fit perfectly into the palm of your hand for easy and convenient use. Best of all, PedEgg collects all the skin shavings in a convenient storage compartment, allowing you to use it anywhere with no mess. Emery pads are also included to buff your way to a baby-soft finish. It comes in a range of colours including a pastel pink and a clinical white.
One lucky follower will win a Ped Egg (colour may differ from those shown). All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is -
- Follow this blog using Google Friends Connect
- Follow JML Direct on Twitter
- 'Like' JML on Facebook and comment on their wall saying you were sent by 'A Dog's Life - Henry and M.E'
- Leave a comment below saying you've done all the above, and a way to contact you.
There are two ways of getting extra entries
Please make sure you leave me a separate comment below for each one, telling me you've done this for your extra entries to count
2. Comment on any one of my other blog posts (not including competition posts), then come back here and tell me which post you've commented on.
- The competition is open to UK residents only
- Only one normal entry and up to two bonus entries per person. Multiple, bulk or automated entries will be disqualified
- The winner will be contacted by email or twitter
- The winner will be selected at random from all valid comments received by 11.59pm on 28 September 2011
- The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- The winner's name will be published on this site