Saturday, 15 October 2011

Get some cute baking goodies for National Baking Week

Mum has always loved making cakes and I've inherited this love of baking from her.  Over the last few years cake baking, especially making cupcakes, has become more and more fashionable.  Next have a new range of baking products that prove that baking can be fun and trendy, with cute baking kits and accessories.  So why not celebrate National Baking Week (17th - 23rd October) by treating yourself to some new baking products from Next, which are not only practical but will make your kitchen look fab too.

Some of the cute baking goodies available at Next

Whatever your baking ability, there is something to suit you.  New to baking?  Why not start off with the Cupcake Baking Kit (£16) which contains 75 baking cases (that’s a lot of cupcakes!), tea towel, cupcake mix, spatula and sprinkles to add some sparkle. 
 
The item which I desire the most is the pink Stand Mixer which comes with its own bowl and is just £30.  There is a reason I'd love this item and that is because our electric mixer is older than me (really!) and I'd be proud to have this pink mixer in my kitchen.  Ours was a wedding present for mum and dad's wedding - who got married in 1979 - and is held together with electrical tape and has lost it's bowl! Once you've mixed your cakes, bake them in tCupcake Maker (£20) which produces 7 perfect mini cupcakes every time.

Writing this is making me hungry!  Right now I'd love a chocolate cupcake topped with chocolate frosting and marshmallows! Mmmmmm! 

Anyway, before I get carried away with dreaming of cakes, visit www.next.co.uk to browse more of their Kitchen Essentials.

Please note I have received not received any products or payment for this post

No comments:

Post a Comment