Monday, 17 October 2011

Picture Pockets - competition

Picture Pockets are inexpensive hanging photo display galleries that have proved incredibly popular with children and adults alike, for many years, all over the world. They are ideal to display photos of children, family, friends and pets.


Of course you can use frames and albums to show off photos, but nothing is as inexpensive, immediately convenient, and with the capacity to hold up to 40 photos on view at all times. Picture Pocket photos are kept clean and undamaged, continually on display, and are easily interchangeable. As soon as you fancy a change, just turn the Picture Pocket over to reveal 20 more photos (for the large version shown here).


It is available in several different sizes and in versions to hold both your standard size 6 x 4 inch photos or 5 x 7 inch larger format too.

 

The Picture Pocket has a collection of pockets into which even young children can place their favourite photos - and change them - over and over again. Perfect for show-and-tell, for a child's very own photo collection, for children in the hospital, for nursing homes, for nurseries, kitchens and bedrooms and for every room in the house.  The Picture Pocket makes a wonderful gift for family and friends.

Stockists:

Clever Little Ideas Ltd
www.picturepockets.com
Order line: 020 77 345678
RRP £7.99 (size large A, as shown in photos)


Thanks to Clever Little Ideas Ltd we have one large Picture Pocket, size A which will hold 40 photos in 20 pockets (as seen in photos above) to giveaway to one lucky follower.  See below for details of how to enter.

Giveaway 
One lucky follower will win a Picture Pocket.  All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is -
  1. Follow this blog using Google Friends Connect
  2. Leave a comment with an answer to the question below and a way to contact you (email or twitter name). 
  3. Question - What sort of photos would you display in your Picture Pocket? Your children, pets, or do you have any more unusual ideas?
Bonus entries
There are two ways of getting extra entries
Please make sure you leave me a separate comment below for each one, telling me you've done this for your extra entries to count

1. Follow me on twitter @juliebarrett62 and tweet about this competition giving a link to this blog entry.  You can write your own comment or copy and paste this one- 

2. Comment on any one of my other blog posts (not including competition posts), then come back here and tell me which post you've commented on.

Terms & Conditions
  1. The competition is open to UK residents only
  2. Only one normal entry and up to two bonus entries per person. Multiple, bulk or automated entries will be disqualified
  3. The winner will be contacted by email or twitter
  4. The winner will be selected at random from all valid comments received by 11.59pm on 19 November 2011
  5. The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
  6. The winner's name will be published on this site

31 comments:

  1. id love this to display photos of my dog and grandchildren
    laurajones1964@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i follow with gfc - i would display pictures of my kids

    @ashlallan

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have tweeted as @ashlallan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following you via GFC

    I would make a little family tree for my daughter to have in her bedroom, she loves looking at pictures of her nannies or cousins so she would love that

    @littleboo_21
    http://boorootiggertoo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Following you via Twitter and tweeted

    @littleboo_21
    http://boorootiggertoo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Commented on: Nakd Infused Raisins - Review

    @littleboo_21
    http://boorootiggertoo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Following with GFC as M
    I'd choose our three dogs, friends and family for the pictures.
    @maisietoo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have commented on 'Henry's In Another Local Paper.'
    @maisietoo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would display photos of my two dogs and my many guinea pig, past and present. This hanger is a fantastic idea - I always feel guilty having photos of just a few up in case the others feel left out! Silly, I know!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd let my son fill it with his fave pics of family & friends. Following on GFC @ericahughes

    ReplyDelete
  11. Following on GFC - I would display picture of my daughter through the years. @2668looby

    ReplyDelete
  12. Following via GFF
    Twitter @Hlac1
    I would used this to display all my old black and white photos of my grandparents x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Following and tweeted @hlac1

    https://twitter.com/#!/hlac1/status/135356469976645632

    ReplyDelete
  14. Following on GFC.
    I'd use it to "document" my son's first year.
    @Isis1981uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Have tweeted the message @Isis1981uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Already following you on GFC with ID phyllgerry

    I would fill the pockets up with photos of our Grandaughter Grace. Got millions on disk etc but very few 'real' photos. So would make it a point to get a load printed out to use.

    @phyllgerry

    ReplyDelete
  17. Already following you on twitter and have tweeted with @phyllgerry

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm a follwer via GFC. I'd create a montage of all the silly photos we take throughout the year, so hubby with pink hair, Daisy streaking through the house after her bath, Piper wearing silly specs, etc, etc. Smashing @piperanddaisy

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely Prize, all of my precious family i would put in. Following your blog already :)

    @supermommy1983

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would display pictures of Bruce, my eight year old German Shepherd Dog

    following already as Bruce

    @essexgirlSE

    ReplyDelete
  21. Following On GFC =)

    Id display pictures of fantastic memories... My baby, my family, holidays... fun times =)

    manfa.lou@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi,

    I would display all my favourite things that I want in life as a motivational tool!

    Samantha Stevenson

    ReplyDelete
  23. Following on Google - angelcurls252@aol.com

    Samantha Stevenson

    ReplyDelete
  24. We love to travel and i would like to use this as a memory board to display photos from everywhere we go

    ReplyDelete
  25. I would display photos of my dog, 5 cats, 2 bunnies, 2 mice and Giant African Land snail. Also my kids and my nephews and niece.

    @amebeecomps

    ReplyDelete