Monday, 31 October 2011

‘Piggy in the Middle’ Teatime Gift Set – Christmas Gift Idea


 

If you’re looking for a perfect gift for an animal lover, then I’m sure they will love this pretty ‘Piggy in the Middle’ teatime gift set from The English Table.  It contains a fine china mug, coaster and a melamine tray.


I was sent a sample of this gift set to review and I loved it – I definitely would be happy to receive it as a gift this Christmas.  The design in so cute.  Mummy and daddy collies are looking after their little puppies, and what seems to be a foster piggy!  Both dog and pig fans would be delighted to receive this thoughtful gift.

The quality of the items and the printing is top-notch; I honestly couldn’t find a single fault.  The mug is a good size and thickness - Dad has severe arthritis and sometimes finds mugs too heavy but this was ideal for him.  The small tray holds two mugs – or one mug and a stack of biscuits!  It’s ideal for someone living on their own, and would make a great gift for your hard to buy for relative.

The gift set costs just £8 from www.english-table.com
 Why not take a look at The English Table website where you will find an array of fantastic tableware for everyday use as well as pretty gift sets like this one.  You are sure to find the ideal gift there.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great set, it has given me an idea for my mother in law, hope she doesn't think I think she's a piggy!

    ReplyDelete