Friday, 21 October 2011

Win a Vanilla & Poppy Seed Letter Soap - Competition

If you're looking for a special personalised gift for a loved one this Christmas, then take a look at the products on offer at Jonny's Sister.  'Love Letter' cushions, wooden letters, personalised bunting, soaps and lots of other wonderful products are available.  I love the bunting, which is perfect for a party, child's bedroom or wedding and is available in different fabrics and colours.  I just had to share this photo with you, showing another very handsome Henry!


Jonny's Sister have kindly offered one lucky follower a lovely Vanilla & Poppy Seed Letter Soap worth £5.99.  The soaps are handmade in Somerset, by Jonny's Sister's own aromatherapist using the finest natural ingredients.   The soaps are free from Parabens and suitable for vegetarians. Jonny's Sister are passionate about the quality of their ingredients and their soaps are so mild and gentle they are suitable for all skins, even the most sensitive.

The Vanilla and Poppy Seed Soap is enriched with coconut oil and real honey. Hand wrapped in glassine paper in a white gift box they make wonderful presents for children, friends, teachers, or just anyone that appreciates something a little different and personal. Use for initials, spell a name, or how about a word... BATH, WASH, SOAP, SUDS...


Giveaway 

One lucky follower will win a Vanilla & Poppy Seed Letter Soap.  All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is -
  1. Follow this blog using Google Friends Connect
  2. Leave a comment with an answer to the question below and a way to contact you (email or twitter name). 
  3. Question - What's your favourite item from the Jonny's Sister website?
Bonus entries

There are two ways of getting extra entries
Please make sure you leave me a separate comment below for each one, telling me you've done this for your extra entries to count

1. Follow me on twitter @juliebarrett62 and tweet about this competition giving a link to this blog entry.  You can write your own comment or copy and paste this one- 

2. Comment on any one of my other blog posts (not including competition posts), then come back here and tell me which post you've commented on.

Terms & Conditions
  1. The competition is open to UK residents only
  2. Only one normal entry and up to two bonus entries per person. Multiple, bulk or automated entries will be disqualified
  3. The winner will be contacted by email or twitter
  4. The winner will be selected at random from all valid comments received by 11.59pm on 26 November 2011
  5. The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
  6. The winner's name will be published on this site

67 comments:

  1. Following you via GFC

    Hokey Cokey Sign

    @littleboo_21
    http://boorootiggertoo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tweeted too

    @littleboo_21
    http://boorootiggertoo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Commented on: OMG! We're front page news!

    @littleboo_21
    http://boorootiggertoo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked the http://www.jonnyssister.co.uk/standard-love-letters-p-349.html standard love letters the best.
    The poppy seed soap is rather cool as well though. Lots of lovely things there.
    mrspilbrow@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm already following you on twitter and I re tweeted....http://twitter.com/#!/Ami_ibrow/status/127656928083058689
    mrspilbrow@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I commented on Curious kitten rescued from car engine bay too.
    Thanks Julie.
    mrspilbrow@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. following you gfc


    too many lovely thing to choose

    ianmaciver@onetel.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Following your blog in GFC. I love the Laundry Sign (http://www.jonnyssister.co.uk/laundry-sign-p-441.html). Such a gorgeous website.

    @rhodak09

    ReplyDelete
  9. Following you on Twitter and have tweeted too.
    @rhodak09

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm following you with GFC. My favourite thing of all time is the Hokey Cokey sign - I have oneof these and looking at it is guaranteed to cheer me up!
    I'm @janesgrapevine on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've commented on American style Beetroot Pie
    @janesgrapevine

    ReplyDelete
  12. I already follow by GFC (Hazel Rea)

    I love the Important Things sign - so true!

    @beachrambler

    ReplyDelete
  13. I follow on Twitter and have tweeted - @beachrambler

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Tweeted here : http://twitter.com/#!/GreenAndShiney/status/129014802113765376

    my twitter name is @greenandshiney

    thanks for the comp! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm following with GFC as M
    @maisietoo
    My favourite item is the Personalised Enamel Tin

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have commented on 'Arcobaleno Jewellery Design – Review'
    @maisietoo

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm already following you :)
    My favourite item is actually the Vanilla & Poppy Seed Letter Soap. I also like the pink and blue letter soaps.
    @theonlybonster

    ReplyDelete
  19. Am already following on twitter.
    http://twitter.com/#!/theonlybonster/status/132608276029382656

    @theonlybonster

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm already following via GFC :) My favourite product is the eggling! http://www.jonnyssister.co.uk/eggling-p-358.html

    Can be contacted on staceyguilliatt @ hotmail . co .uk or @86PinkPrincess on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  21. Have tweeted too :)

    http://twitter.com/#!/86PinkPrincess/status/133250185114554370

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello, My favourite product from the website is the printer's block letters, http://www.jonnyssister.co.uk/printers-block-letters-p-362.html. I am GFC follower Ceri Kay and I can be contacted on cerievans1[at]gmail[dot]com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Christmas bunting is so cuite @ericahughes

    ReplyDelete
  24. Following via GFC
    Twitter ID @hlac1
    My favourite item from the website are these http://www.jonnyssister.co.uk/pink-blue-letter-soaps-p-421.html pink and blue letter soaps, I love the colours and think they're really cute, would make a really nice gift. x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Following on Twitter and tweeted @hlac1

    https://twitter.com/#!/hlac1/status/135357513464946688

    ReplyDelete
  26. Following on GFC.
    My favourite item is: Personalised Christmas Stocking & Angel
    @Isis1981uk

    ReplyDelete
  27. Have tweeted the message @Isis1981uk

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love the Computer Key Cufflinks for my computer obsessed boyfriend :) @TinkerbellGemz

    Following on GFC xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. I have tweeted the tweet ;) @TinkerbellGemz

    ReplyDelete
  30. The blog post I've commented on is Curious kitten rescued from car engine bay!!! Heart Warming x

    ReplyDelete
  31. Following via GFC as Hannah Bartram
    My favourite item is the Fabric craft kit.
    @HannahBartram1

    ReplyDelete
  32. Followed you on twitter and have tweeted.
    @HannahBartram1

    ReplyDelete
  33. I'm following via GFC (kittysclearance)
    My favourite item is the Luxury Letter Cushions
    gabriellesvensson1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. following on GFC my fav item is the Lucky Black Cat Craft Kit

    ReplyDelete
  35. following on twitter have tweeted @gumbie23

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hi :) I'm following on GFC as Laura.

    My favourite item is the Luxury Love Letters, I want a couple for our bed!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Am following you on twitter and have tweeted your link!

    You can contact me on twitter @Laura_Cookies

    ReplyDelete
  38. I've commented on the Pink Lady Apple Tart post! which has made me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Love the Personalised Advent Calendar Kit :)

    Already following you via GFC (ID phyllgerry)

    @phyllgerry

    ReplyDelete
  40. Am following you on twitter and have tweeted with @phyllgerry

    ReplyDelete
  41. I follow via GFC - robertfox24

    ReplyDelete
  42. Sorry meant to put my answer in with my comment above, whoops!!

    My favourite is the "Expect A Miracle" sign but there so many great things, it reall is hard to choose!

    Twitter - @bloomingfox
    Facebook - Kirsty Fox
    Email - robertfox24 [AT] aol [DOT] com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I am following you on Twitter and have tweeted - @bloomingfox

    ReplyDelete
  44. I have commented on ‘Piggy in the Middle’ Teatime Gift Set – Christmas Gift Idea

    ReplyDelete
  45. Already following via GFC.
    I love the Standard Love Letters on the website - really cute! @piperanddaisy

    ReplyDelete
  46. Following and I love the Large Love Letters

    ReplyDelete
  47. I love the Personalised Enamel Tin sheridarby@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. I adore the Scatter Kindness Sign

    ReplyDelete
  49. I love the standard love letters, they are ideal gifts.

    Twitter - @monkeymagic99

    ReplyDelete
  50. I have commented on the story "Curious kitten rescued from car engine bay". Kind regards x

    @monkeymagic99

    ReplyDelete
  51. I really like the Vanilla & Poppy Seed Letter Soap

    Email: leonie_1979@hotmail.co.uk

    Twitter: @blogatwit

    ReplyDelete
  52. I tweeted

    https://twitter.com/#!/blogatwit/status/140246104699707392

    ReplyDelete
  53. Lov3e the look of egglings! how funky :)
    im now following you and twitterng too! @emily_mae

    ReplyDelete
  54. I love the http://www.jonnyssister.co.uk/standard-love-letters-p-349.html standard love letters most, but they're all lovely!
    Following on GFC

    @compingstar

    ReplyDelete
  55. I've tweeted the competition message as @compingstar

    ReplyDelete
  56. I also commented on Creamy Pumpkin Curry - Halloween recipe 6
    @compingstar

    ReplyDelete
  57. Following via GFC - Love the http://www.jonnyssister.co.uk/reversible-birthday-christmas-felt-bunting-p-467.html @compcake

    ReplyDelete
  58. Following and Tweeted as @compcake

    ReplyDelete
  59. I love all the soaps. The Vanilla and Poppy sounds lovely but so do the Caramel and pink and blue ones! Gorgeous.
    http://www.jonnyssister.co.uk/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=1&keyword=soap&x=13&y=8

    I'm following on GFC as From Us
    and on twitter as @AmyPop26 :)

    ReplyDelete
  60. tweeted too :) http://twitter.com/#!/AmyPop26/status/140530705238204417

    as @AmyPop26

    ReplyDelete
  61. I also commented on this post
    http://adogslife-henryandme.blogspot.com/2011/10/dog-rescued-from-frozen-lake-still.html

    I hope she has found a home now for Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete