Tuesday, 15 November 2011

R.I.P Dad - you will be missed

I'm very sad to say that Dad passed away in Intensive Care at Exeter hospital on Friday 11 November.  I still can't really believe he's gone and keep expecting to see him sat in his chair.  Henry's all confused and out of sorts too, bless him.

I'll be taking a break from blogging for a week or so, while I help mum sort everything out.  I'll sort out outstanding competitions and reviews once everything is settled.

R.I.P Dad, we love you x

6 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear your news, take all the time you need xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear that, my thoughts are with you and family.
    Take care x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry Julie, my thoughts are with you. Take care Dee xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry for your loss,take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stay strong, you are over the worse now, things can only get better :) xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete