Friday, 23 May 2014

Fun Pet Insurance Facts from Petplan

One of the most important things we do as pet owners is to insure our pets.  I have been involved in dog rescue for many years, and so many times I've seen owners give up their dogs because they can't afford to treat an illness. Sadly I've seen many, many more dogs chucked out on the streets with obvious health problems - from tumours to severe mange.  Maybe if these owners had thought about taking out insurance, the dogs wouldn't have suffered and found themselves on the street or in rescue centres.  After all we never know what is around the corner.

Petplan, one of the UK's favourite pet insurance providers, have made this fun video filled with facts - from the number of Springer Spaniels insured with Petplan (6599 and Henry is one of them) to the most popular name for rabbits. It's worth taking a look to see if your pet's name is one of the most popular, and you may even learn something.  I never knew Petplan insured reptiles until I watched this, which is very useful as I'll be getting a tortoise in a few weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment